Today I pulled the Bravado / Warrior Guides card from the Ask Your Guides oracle card deck by Sonia Choquette. When I ask for the Divine Guidance for this card, this is what comes to mind:
- Stand up for yourself in a respectful way if something is opposing you but be sure it is something worth standing up for. If it’s some minor disagreement, maybe it’s best to let it go. If it’s something that affects your life, it is probably worth standing up for.
- When you stand up for yourself, you are respecting yourself and will most likely gain the respect of others; sometimes not, but that is about them, not you
- Standing up for yourself does not mean fighting. Just say what you have to say and stick to the facts in a respectful way.
- If who you are speaking with does not see or respect your point of view, accept that but don’t take it personally; know that is usually about themselves.
- Be open to hearing and considering the other side of the situation
- After you have stood up for yourself and heard the other side of it, take time to make a decision that is best for yourself. Never react emotionally. Reflect and respond when you feel calm and ready.
- If a situation isn’t working for you, know that it is not a bad thing; it is only leading you to what you really do want
If you would like guidance with a free 1-card oracle card reading, message me in my inbox with your question. I will post the question (from ‘anonymous’) and reading here on my blog for all readers to read as time permits and in the order received.
Please join me on my spiritual and self-improvement journey blog! http://butterflyoraclereadings.tumblr.com/